- Dec 2017
- (8 months)
- Application Developer @ Teradata (Islamabad, Pakistan).
- Java, NodeJS, C++, CPPUNIT
- Deployment, configuration and integration of tools on AWS and Linux.
- Docker, Jenkins, Icinga 2, ELK, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, ANTLR
- Aug 2015
- (2.5 years)
- Software Engineer @ Gorillabox (Islamabad, Pakistan).
- Coding new features, bug fixes and performance improvements in video streamer.
- Integration of many games including The Elder Scrolls Online, World of Airplanes, Dragon Prophet.
- Integration and support of Fiesta Online with G-Loader for release as the first game.
- Reverse Engineering and DLL Injection, API Hooking to support more games.
- H264, H265 Hardware Encoder for DirectX 9(Ex), DirectX 10 based games.
- Hardware Encoder implementation in Google Chrome for WebRTC for browser gaming.
- Multi-Streaming support as concurrent game instances on same machine.
- Wrote generic desktop-based streaming for easier faster integration of any game.
- Updates and fixes in android client with JNI.
- Architecture design of backend web server.
- Java/Spring based Management Server to manage streams.
- Wrote analytics with activity logging to check conversions of thousands of users.
- Citrix XenServer, License Servers, VMs management and Git repo management.
Tools and Tech: C/C++, Java Spring, MySQL, Hibernate, C#, Android, JNI, Win32, Windows API, AWS EC2 API, Windows Services, SDL2, CURL, H264 and H265 Hardware Encoders, WebRTC Native, FFmpeg, Nvidia NVENC, NvIFR, NvFBC, DirectX 9 and DirectX10, API Monitoring, API Hooking, DLL Injection, EasyHook, Live555, Citrix XenServer and XenCenter, Git
- Dec 2012
- (1.5 years)
- Research Associate @ NUST (Islamabad, Pakistan).
Worked in SEECS part time to provide DSpace based solution for PASTIC and SEECS.
- Delivered successfully for PASTIC and SEECS.
- Published bug fixes in original GitHub repo.
- Git, PostgreSQL.
- Mar 2013
- (3 months)
- Teaching Assistant (Java) @ NUST (Islamabad, Pakistan).
Teaching, checking assignments, Computer Programming course for Java.
- February 2011
- (3 months)
- Internship (PHP) @ [SASD International] (Lahore, Pakistan)
Worked in core PHP, WordPress (themes creation) and Joomla.
Tools and Tech
- Spring Hibernate, Android, JNI, Windows API, Win32, Live555, DirectX9, DirectX10, SDL, SDL2, HTML5 Canvas, jQuery, Angular JS, DLL Injection, API Hooking, Git, WebRTC, AWS EC2, Jenkins, Docker, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- My SQL, MS SQL Server, MS Access, PostgreSQL
- MS Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse, Matlab
FFmpeg Player (GitHub) [C++, C#, Windows] FFmpeg based video player with .net GUI
Multi-Screen Mouse Snap (GitHub) [Win32] Avoid accidental mouse movements between monitors.
Radiological Management System [ASP.NET MVC5, jQuery, AngularJS] Web app to manage Dicom files (studies) in different hospital centers. Bulk file upload. Study review workflow. Reports generation.
EMS NUST [MS SQL Server, MS Charts, MS Reports] Dashboard to view power generators stats and manage them. Stats fuel, power etc. visualization. Monthly, weekly reports. Data is received as SMS from devices on generators on request and stored in database.
Recipe Manager [MS Access] Keep record of sales and stock of recipes and their ingredients.
Column Reader (GitHub) [Win Forms] Express. Offline reading. No DB. Support more with DLLs. Bulk Download.
Scientific Workflow System [Jade, Swing] Scientific workflow system as an implementation of MS thesis. Provides required output through interface generated for selected workflow.
Procedural Trees (GitHub) [HTML5 Canvas] Generates beautiful fractals based trees on HTML5 Canvas.
ASA Film Crew [PhoneGap 3.3.0, Puship, jQuery, PHP] Mobile App and PHP server for film crew recruiting business. Send film crew booking requests. Supports push notifications.
Friendly Clock (Opera Addons) [Opera extension API] speed dial extension for Opera.
Bulk Delete Delicious tags (Source Forge) to remove useless Del.icio.us tags.
- 2011 - 2015
- MS in Computer Science @ SEECS, NUST (Islamabad, Pakistan)
MS Thesis: “Multi Agent based Virtual Research Assistant for Scientific Workflows”. Dr. Peter Bloodsworth
- 2005 - 2010
- BS in Computer Science @ Virtual University of Pakistan (Multan, Pakistan)
FYP: Smart Cricket Scoreboard. [C#, XML] Live scores, offline scores, fixtures, notes, player comparison, team comparison, comparison charts.
Nov 2018 - Mar 2019
- Certified Professional Scrum Master Level I - Nov 2018
- Certified Teradata Database Associate - Dec 2018
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Dec 2018
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer I (OCA JP) - Jan 2019
- Certified Blockchain Expert - V2 - Jan 2019
- Certified Associate in Python Programming - Jan 2019
- AWS Certified Developer Associate - Feb 2019
- AWS Certified Architect Associate - Mar 2019
Hobbies and Interests
I like exploring things and how do they work. When working in a technology, I like to learn things related to it. I am a knowledge seeker and I work hard to solve problems and like doing experiments. I am very good with new software and tools and use many in work.
I read news on new and upcoming IT technologies, about AI and robotics, recreational mathematics, science and love pc games and sketching.